I was saving this recipe for the future, but the holidays are all about sharing, so I thought I would give you one of my favorite recipes as an early Christmas gift!
These are one of my favorite treats to have before bed. They are cold, refreshing, and give you a hint of sweetness to end the day on a positive note. I have made them customizable by including substitutions, so you can choose the one that fits your taste preferences.
250g Cottage Cheese
108g Rolled Oats
1 tbsp Sweetener (such as agave nectar, honey, or maple syrup)
1 tbsp Cacao Powder
3 tbsp Nut Butter (I recommend peanut, almond, or cashew)
25g Chocolate Protein Powder
1. Cover a mini cupcake tray with aluminum foil.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Shape the mixture into 15 golf-ball-sized balls and place them on the aluminum foil covering the cupcake tray.
4. Keep them in the freezer overnight.
5. Once done, store them in a container in the freezer and enjoy when desired!