On Friday, March 30, the Latin American Student Association (LASA) held the Rollins Latin Night. This event was visited by 80 people, 10 from the Hope Community Center and the rest being Rollins faculty and students. Be it for extra credit in a Spanish class or to have fun dancing Salsa, Merengue, or Reggaeton, the Rollins Latin Night was a complete success, not only because of the amount of people that attended, but because of the completion of the mission of the party: LASA raised $175 in donations to benefit traditional artisans from El Salvador and Venezuela.
All photos by Tasha Bianchi-Macaraig
- Lightness and Weight – Response to Fall 2013 Orientation’s Issue The Sandspur - September 5, 2013
- Changes in Liberal Arts Not so Liberating - April 19, 2013
- Self-Designed Majors: A Pointless Pursuit - April 13, 2013
- Straight Thinking with Olin’s New Free Speech Column - April 4, 2013
- Not Just Another Cookie Cutter Boy Band - March 21, 2013