SGA finally released the results from the survey asking students to vote on what they would want to do or where they would like to go for Fox Day 2011, since Cocoa Beach is no longer an option. SGA planned to hold an open-forum on March 1 to not only reveal the results, but to hold an open discussion about the verdict to get student feedback. But that discussion became non existent with only four students in attendance, which subsequently did not lead to much discussion on the results, to say the least. Despite the lack of direct student involvement, the results are in and we will enjoy the white sands of the shark attack capital of the world, New Smyrna Beach.
- Week of Action Confronts Human Rights Injustices - April 21, 2011
- New Fox Day Location Revealed - March 3, 2011
- Dancing for a Cause - February 17, 2011
- Faculty and Staff Pledge to Make Rollins a SafeZone - January 27, 2011
- Rollins Uses Intersession to Help New Orleans - January 21, 2011