Eggs are relatively easy to make; however, this simple source of protein can be apart of any delicious breakfast. Follow this recipe to spice up your Sunday brunch routine.
1 slice of Ezekiel bread
≈1 oz. smoked salmon
1 large egg
2 tbsps feta cheese
Salt & pepper
1. Whisk the egg in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Pour the egg mixture into a non2. stick skillet on low-medium heat.
After a minute, add salmon pieces.
3. When egg starts to cook, turn the heat to low and stir until scrambled.
4. A minute before removing from the skillet, add in the feta.
Toast your bread and mash an avocado on it.
5. Plate up, Instagram it (because it will look delicious), and enjoy!